Why LifeSpot Community?
Alert All Residents
When the LifeSpot app is downloaded to the resident’s smartphone, an alert is ready to be activated wherever there is danger in their home or community.
Notify Private Security and Emergency Services
Once an alert has been activated from a resident’s smartphone, emergency responders will receive an audible alert notification on their devices in as little as 5 seconds after the activation, saving crucial response time.
Chat With On-Scene Responders
Communication is vital during an emergency. Chat directly to the LifeSpot Command modules of emergency responders.
Tracking During an Event
LifeSpot provides real-time location tracking of all residents during an event in order to expedite assistance by emergency responders. Your location is not tracked unless an alert has been activated.
Are you as safe at home as you can be?
Our homes are safe places to relax, entertain, and live out our lives with loved ones. Sometimes it is easy to forget that any person in any neighborhood can become a victim of a crime no matter how much we invest in security systems and other safety technology.
Evil lurks when we least expect it. Accidents are unpredictable. When a threat or accident does occur, seconds matter. Security companies are limited to a long notification process and panic buttons (if installed at all) are not always easily accessible. A response time when calling 911 can be several minutes before emergency responders are notified depending on a variety of circumstances. LifeSpot Technology solves these challenges in one easy-to-use smartphone technology.
LifeSpot for your Community
LifeSpot was created by Brett Titus, a military veteran who spent 27 years as a Denver Police Officer, to address the increasing frequency of violent crimes and threats in our communities. Brett was involved in thousands of tactical operations including active threat and shooting incidents. He developed the LifeSpot Technology and the 5 F’s Active Threat Program in order to SAVE LIVES.
LifeSpot is the latest technology to keep people safer and better protected. Several hundred industry experts with thousands of years of combined industry experience have vetted this system. We are confident that LifeSpot CAN and WILL help save lives. KNOWING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES ARE SAFE IN YOUR HOME – THIS IS WHY YOU NEED LIFESPOT.
How it Works
- When the LifeSpot app is downloaded to the resident’s smartphone, an alert is ready to be activated wherever there is danger in their home or community.
- Once an alert has been activated from a resident’s smartphone, emergency responders will be notified on their devices in as little as 5 seconds after the activation, saving crucial response time.
- Responders will receive an audible alert notification and see a map on their smartphone indicating the precise location where the alert was set off, as well as the fastest route available.
- The user that sent the alert will immediately be prompted to call 911 to fill in critical details for emergency responders who have already received the alert notification and are on their way.
- LifeSpot is geo-fenced around the community so the app only works when the residents are within that area.